This week, we discussed how to enhance our communication tools globally at Online, the parent company of Scaleway. Our goal is to improve the way we interact with you.
It is often hard for our clients to understand the differences and similarities between Online, Iliad Datacenter and Scaleway as we have multiple tools to interact with our respective communities.
Online, as a company, is the 3rd largest hosting company in Europe and a major actor on the hosting market for more than 10 years. We offer a wide range of products under different brands we've introduced over time:
- Iliad Datacenter, our Data Centers, since 1999
- BookMyName, our domain name registrar, since 2000
- Dedibox, the famous rock solid dedicated servers, since 2005
- Scaleway, the most trending cloud platform on earth, since 2015
- C14, the most affordable cold cloud storage solution on the market, for 6 days
We believe we now need to unify some communication tools to share the news about all of these products with you. We've seen our users have great interest for all our announcements, the technical challenges we face and companies insights.
Today, we're gathering our blog and community channels. Our new communication tools will now look as follow:
- The Scaleway blog is still available via blog.scaleway.com. All brands of Online will get a section on blog.online.net.
- The Scaleway community platform will be updated pretty soon to welcome new categories for Online, Iliad Datacenter. You will be able to access the community platform via community.online.net. We will progressively discontinue the old Online forum.
- Twitter accounts for Online and Scaleway do not change. You can reach us @online fr (french) and @online en (english) for Online products and @scaleway for Scaleway cloud services.
- The status page stays unchanged and is available at status.online.net.